Monday, May 31, 2010

My Mission

Alright!

here's the thing
I'm turning 23 this year , and i felt tat i gotta really make a move and make things right this time, before its too late!
and the issue is my WEIGHT!
pass few few weeks i'v been craving and eating a lot which got me out of my lead.
so as for now i'm gonna control my cravings for GOOD! yeah diet & exercise as well!
Shall consume lots of green tea & water ! not overly but enough to flush my system!
Other den that i gotta sleep early hopefully before 12am if possible. haha
I'm giving myself a target to achieve by the end of each week.. and mission i shall achieve to fulfill my own happiness for my own self." YOU JUST GOTTA LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF"

oh btw, i've got like 3 weeks till finals so much to be done and more to come!
that's bout it for now! and alright i shall try to keep an update of each day of the mission =)

till den!
I BELIEVE IN U <3
wish me luck!

with love
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment